- Technical Skills coaching and mentorship
- Strategic business to business meetings with international companies
- Corporate Governance and Leadership Mentoring
- Company/Chartered Secretary providing a professional advisor for South African legal matters
Our partnership with professional leaders in the industry has a proven track record of success.
Yin Connect partners with:
Our team formally assists with outlining the scope, goals, budget, timeline, and deliverables whilst keeping the project on track. This offering is unique because a qualified project manager will be assigned specifically to handle everything until the project goes live.
Senior Experten Services
- Steritech – Chemical sector
- B&M Analysts – Automotive and consultancy
- Bespoke Manufacturers – Textile Sector
- Black Sheep Industries – Mechanical Engineering Sector
- Coastlands Hotel – Hospitality sector
- D.I Queens – Leather, manufacturer of hand bags
- Durban University of Technology – Faculty of Applied Sciences
- *Global Hope Mobilization – NGO – Malawi
- *iCAN – NGO – Mauritius
- Labora Shoes – Leather, manufacturer of shoes.
- Madikwa rural development – NPO
- Sefako Makgatho Health Sciences University
- SA National Deaf Association – NPO
- Veggie Crips – Food sector
- Ferro South Africa – Plastic manufacturers
- Michelle Footwear – Leather, manufacturer of shoes
- Uthukela Economic Development – Provincial government
- Ethekwini Maritime Cluster – A division of Ethekwini Municipality
- Novita Shoes – Leather, shoe manufacturer
- Prim U – Information Technology – online beauty booking App.
- Manock Naturals – Leather, manufacturer of shoes and clothing
- Labora shoes
- ICare – Mauritius
We partner with Impact 17, a young, women-owned digital marketing agency that prioritises communicating offline work to online spaces. Impact 17 keeps a finger on the internet pulse and provides tailored media solutions to small and large businesses. The agency has clients worldwide.
Visit Impact 17